Back to School Reminders
- Please have your child wash their hands upon arrival to minimize the spread of germs.
- Tuition is due on the first day of the week your child attends.
- Remember to sign in and out.
- Lunch heat-ups must be in a labeled microwave container and can be put on the top shelf in the fridge.
- Make sure your child has an extra set of clothing (top, bottoms,underwear, socks) in their cubby at all times!
- Please remember our sick policy — your child must be fever-free for 24 hours prior to returning to school.
- School closes promptly at 5:30 pm.
- Be sure to always look through your child’s binder/folder/cubby for important information and notices.
- Parents are always welcome to communicate with staff at any time, but please be aware that the teacher may be “on duty”. Please be respectful of their time and perhaps schedule a conference if needed.
- Please do not ever hesitate to speak to staff or Louise regarding any questions or concerns.
- Birthday note: Although birthdays and parties are exciting topics and events for our children, we ask that you keep these private. You are more than welcome to put invitations in other children’s cubbies, but please ask your child not to discuss their birthday party at school. This will ensure that no feelings are hurt. Children are more than welcome to bring in special snacks to share with their class and celebrate their birthday.
Thank you for your cooperation!